Surfing Coatings YACHT
Technology for multiple surfaces of ships. The transparent and high-strength surface coatings of the servFaces series are a versatile and unique quality product. They provide optimal protection for a wide range of applications.
Multitalent for surface optimization
High-transparency coatings form a durable, scratch and dirt resistant protective layer even with minimal application. Due to low use of the material, rigid coatings are particularly suitable for use in large areas. Therefore, damage from resins, acids, salts, weathering and mechanical influences is not a chance. Our hybrid high-strength polymer hard coating also has a high thermal resistance up to max. + 1800 ° C (depending on the composition). This does not adversely affect the burning properties of the surface.
Our goal is to make good products that leave a good feeling. Therefore, we are looking for the best compatibility for people and the environment. Our coatings are food products after curing.
• transparent, invisible, flexible and permanent long-term coverage
• without silicone, fluorine, teflon, wax, silicone and carcinogenic additives
• UV and weatherproof
• resistant to salt water
• The effect against graffiti and protection from virtually all acids and bases, as well as from organic solvents
• Temperature resistance from -50 ° C to +1800 ° C (depending on the composition)
• Resistant to chemicals
• non-flammable / corrosive
• increases hardness and scratch resistance, very high abrasion resistance
• Corrosion protection
• Easy to clean
Coatings for yachts have the following properties for a layer thickness of 3-5 μm. (The thickness of the layer depends on the application process)
1. Hydrophobization of clean, bright, polished or painted surfaces.
(The surface should be free of silicone and grease.) Suitable cleaning agents are the Ultima & Neutra ServFaces cleaner)
2. Optimize the surface hardness of the coated substrate.
3. Due to the unique production formula (organic / inorganic components), the coating has the property of “self-healing”. This behavior of the thermoelastic / thermoplastic flow does not exhibit a lacquer system.
4. Due to the high inorganic content, components that are subjected to a continuous load of up to 1050 ° C can be successfully sealed (standard formulation).
Clean the surface and clean it of dirt. On smooth surfaces, you can apply the product with our applicator. After a short reaction time of about 1-2 minutes, you can remove excess product residues with a microfiber cloth. Can also be used optimally during fine spraying. On rough and absorbent surfaces, the product can be sprayed or rolled up. The ambient temperature should be between + 5 ° C and + 35 ° C for best results. After 120 minutes, the product is dried with dust.
It takes 6-8 days to fully cure (depending on temperature and humidity).
After curing, the coating is resistant to acids, alkalis and solvents (pH 2-13).
– After treatment, protect the surface at least 18 hours before dirt and moisture
– Total drying time at room temperature: about 6-8 days
– a separate drying can reduce the drying time by about 2-3 days
– Processing temperature: +5 ° C to + 35 ° C
– use: smooth surfaces 3-8 ml / m2 – absorbent / open pores (Gelcoat) 5-9 ml / m²
– During the curing process, the surface must not be subjected to friction!
Painting for yachts: 250 ml / 500 ml / 1000 ml / 5 liters
Application: for all surfaces of gelcoat and varnish on water objects, such as sports boats, yachts, sailing boats and much more. Also suitable for clean plastic surfaces on water sports vehicles.
Yacht metal coating: 250 ml / 500 ml / 1000 ml / 5 liters
Scope: for all, clean and untreated metal surfaces on water objects, such as sports boats, yachts, sailboats and much more.
Coating for yachts: 250 ml / 500 ml / 1000 ml / 5 liters
Application: for all, clean and untreated glass surfaces on water objects, such as sports boats, yachts, sailing boats and much more.
Application: 3 to 5 ml / m²
Drying: 18 to 24 hours at + 20 ° C
Operating temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C
Storage and shelf life: at least 12 months at room temperature in tightly closed original containers.
Protect from direct sunlight and frost
Storage temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C
During curing, the surface must not be friction-free.