Shower cabin ServFaces Vitro
Thanks to the newest high-performance particles, we offer them the highest protection for glass surfaces. ServFaces Vitro Shower-Cabin is glued directly to the material molecule and significantly improves the glass surface in its extreme pressure effect. The product has special surface functions and is super-hydrophobic and lime-repellent.
Optimizing the surface of glass surfaces in sanitary facilities with the servFaces Vitro Shower-Cabin product line protects the shower surfaces and all other glass surfaces from calcification and calcification and prevents the precipitation of soap, shampoo and fat deposits on the glass surface. Special combinations of active substances in the nanoproduct provide an excellent protective effect.
6 Compelling reasons for surface optimization with servFaces Vitro
• 50% less work required for coating
• 50% less cleaning interval
• Reducing the cost of cleaning glass by 50%
• 50% – lower labor costs and costs for scaffolding
• 50% less detergent
• 100% anti-scale protection
ServFaces Vitro Glass System guarantees you to double the cost of cleaning glass and constantly protect your glass surfaces from dirt.
Product Features Glass protection system servFaces Vitro
• high-tech product based on nanotechnology
• Connects to the glass by chemical bonding at the monocular level
• Resistance to atmospheric agents and climate change
• resistant to aggressive environmental influences, salt water and alkalis
• Preservation of glass surface structure
• 100% resistant to ultraviolet radiation
• High carrying capacity, durability, high efficiency
Easily cleanable equipment of glass shower cabins, glazed tiles, sanitary ceramics:
Lime and traces of soap can be easily removed
Aggressive cleaners are not needed. Typically, a damp cloth is enough.
How long is the hydrophobization of Vitro Glash active?
The self-cleaning layer is very stable and firmly bonded to the glass surface. Therefore, the service life is very high and can be up to 5 years depending on the product choice.
Silicon particles are invisibly connected to the glass and protect the glass from deposits, as well as from organic and inorganic contaminants. Rain rinses dirt, for example. Dust, pollen, automobile and industrial exhaust gases, oxidation of metals and aluminum, alkali and acids.
What is self-cleaning glass?
Self-cleaning glass means that the nano-coating removes much of the dirt with the help of the sun and rain itself.
Of course, the surface of the hydrophobic glass can be cleaned with conventional glass cleaners without affecting or damaging the protective layer.
However, the use of abrasives should not
Vitro Product Characteristics
– Easy to clean
– Etheric hydrophobic property
– Cleaning and resistance to environmental influences (pH 2-13)
– Solar and lemon-repellent
– Bion repellent dirt
– Bionic pollution
– Environmental protection
– Advanced cleaning intervals
– Average cost
– UV stability
– Improved optics and traffic safety
– Long-term stability
Clean the glass surface with a ServFaces glass cleaner.
-face surface after that with a clean polytone Vitro Polish (detailed working instructions can be found in the Polish technical documentation Vitro)
Surface with Ultima surface cleaner, and then clean and neutralize with a Neutra surface cleaner
– Place the fabric over the applicator
– Drip 12-18 drops of the selected Vitro products onto the application cloth and wipe a small portion of the glass surfaces for about 1-2 minutes. If the food dries too quickly, add a fresh product to the application cloth and repeat the process until the product is barely visible.
– After a short exposure time of approximately 2-5 minutes, you can remove the residues with a special coating cloth.
– 18-24 hours are required for complete wetting of the products. Do not strain the surface during this time.
Do not use the product in direct sunlight!
Application: 3 to 5 ml / m²
Operating temperature: + 15 ° C to + 30 ° C
Weather resistance: after 4-6 hours
Cure time: 24 hours
Storage and shelf life: at least 12 months at room temperature in tightly closed original containers.
Protect from direct sunlight and frost
Storage temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C