ServFaces Tiles Coating
The transparent and high-strength surface coating of the servFaces series is a versatile and unique quality product for numerous mineral smooth surfaces such as Granite, marble, ceramic surfaces in the sanitary area, various tiles u.v.m. It provides optimum protection for a wide range of applications.
Multitalent for surface optimization
The highly transparent coatings form a long-lasting, scratch-resistant and dirt-resistant protective coating even with minimal application. Due to the low material use, the hard coatings are particularly suitable for large areas of application. Damage by resins, acids, salts, weathering and mechanical influences are therefore no chance. Our high-strength hard coatings are also extremely heat-resistant from + 890 ° C – + 1800 ° C (depending on formulation).
Our goal is to make good products that leave a good feeling. We therefore look for the best possible compatibility for humans and the environment. Our coatings are food-borne after curing.
• transparent, invisible, flexible and permanent long-term coating.
• free from siloxane, fluorine, Teflon, wax, silicone & carcinogenic additives
• UV & weather resistant
• resistant to salt water
• Anti-graffiti effect and protection against almost all acids and bases as well as organic solvents
• Temperature resistant from -50 ° C to +1800 ° C (depending on formulation)
• resistant to chemicals / (pH 2-13)
• non-combustible / corrosive
• increases the hardness and scratch resistance, very high abrasion resistance
• Corrosion protection up to 10 years and longer
• reduces fingerprints up to 90%
• durable protection against oil, vinegar, orange / lemon juice, lipstick, red wine and the like.
• Extension of cleaning intervals and reduction of cleaning and maintenance costs
Tiles Coating has the following properties at a layer thickness of 3-5 micrometers. (Layer thickness depends on the application process)
1.Hydrophobing of clean, bright, polished or painted surfaces.
(The surface must be free of silicone and grease.) Suitable cleaners are servFaces Cleaner Ultima & Neutra)
2.Optimize the surface hardness of the coated substrate.
3. Through the unique manufacturing formula (organic / inorganic components) the coating has the property of “self healing”. This thermoelastic / thermoplastic flow behavior shows no lacquer system.
4. Due to the high inorganic content, surfaces can also be sealed which are exposed to a permanent load of up to + 1050 ° C.
This listing is only a brief description of the services.
Make the surface to be treated clean and free of grease. On smooth surfaces you can apply the product with our applicator. After a short reaction time of about 1-2 minutes, remove the excess product with a microfiber cloth. Can also be used optimally in the fine spray & roll-up process. The ambient temperature should be between + 5 ° C – + 35 ° C for best results. After 120 minutes, the product is dust-dried.
The product requires approximately 6-8 days for complete curing (depending on temperature and humidity).
After curing, the coating is resistant to acids, alkalis and solvents (pH 2-13).
– after treatment, protect the surface at least 18-24 hours before dirt and moisture as well as finger fat.
– a separate drying can reduce the drying time by approx. 2-3 days
– During curing, the surface must not be subjected to friction!
Application: 3 to 5 ml per m²
Working temperature: + 5 ° C to + 35 ° C
Weatherproof: after 24 hours
Curing time: complete drying time at room temperature: approx. 6-8 days
Storage and shelf life: at least 12 months at room temperature in tightly closed original containers.
Protect from direct sunlight and frost
Storage temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C