ServFaces Pro Coat (including the final as the last layer)
The product “ProCoat” is a hybrid silicone / polymer hard coating and is designed for optimal and long-term protection of varnish surfaces without much effort.
The molecular matrix structure forms a very thin, non-tacky layer, which is very wear-resistant and wear-resistant.
High-performance ProCoat particles are chemically compatible with the surface and overlap the pores of the paint. After curing, they form a glossy protective layer. This very simple way to optimize the surface protects the paint from damage such as oxidation, salt, acids and insects.
Due to the coating of ProCoat, the clear varnish becomes harder and more scratch resistant (approximately 50-55%) than conventional varnishes, thanks to high-performance particles on the surface. In particular, new environmentally friendly, water-soluble paints are very soft in their composition. Even if you wash your car only by hand, wear will occur after a while. With ProCoat, they are minimized or even prevented.
ProCoat prevents penetration of aggressive and acidic products onto clear varnish in the pH range of 3-12.
The guarantee for shine is 4 years for professional use!
ServFaces ProCoat ensures that the varnish surfaces retain their original look forever. The product is not yellow and is resistant to abrasion.
The product combines directly with the lacquer molecule, improves the surface in its anti-grip and forms an ultra-thin non-stick coating.
ProCoat improves the gloss and color of the surface.
– extremely hydrophobic property
– Resistant to gloss
– Machine washable
– Resistance to detergents and the environment (pH 3-12)
– UV- and environmentally friendly
– Easy to clean surface
– unique shine and color depth
– No carcinogenic additives
– Colorless and clear liquid
– Temperature resistance from -50 ° C to + 890 ° C
– Easy processing
Application (for all painted and powder coatings).
Surface with Ultima Surface Cleaner, then clean and neutralize with a neutral surface cleaner
– Place the tissue over the applicator
– Drops of drops of 12-18 drops of ProCoat onto the application fabric and quickly spread over the surface (you must create a visible film) …. Component for the component and max. Half hood.
– Allow the product to be immediately taken away or polished for 1-3 minutes on the surface
– Remove the oversized material using the first special drapery (first along the edges, and then from the outside to the inside, in a straight and fast movement)
– take another new special fabric to coat and polish the surface (first the edge areas, and then from the outside inwards, in circular motions, without exerting a lot of pressure)
– If the strips still need to be visible, use thin special finishing towels (5 pieces) and repeat the process until the strips are visible. (Control with light source)
-Recording ProCoat: maybe after 30 minutes. Do not wait more than 40 minutes!
– After the drying phase for at least 3-5 hours, you can CONCLUDE (or the next day)
– Throw away 12-18 drops on the applicator with the cloth applied and distribute the products until they are barely visible and only light oil film will be visible on the surface.
– After 3-5 minutes you can polish the product using microfiber cloth servFaces or you can process the entire car, and then polish the excess.
– If this process becomes difficult, apply the supplied spray head to the bottle and spray something with FINAL (light spray) into a special towel holder and polish excess / stripes. Fresh product causes excess / stripes!
– Do not press on the surface during this operation and use a special liner to cover the strings.
Do not apply directly to the sun!
The ProCoat layer has a service life of about 24-30 months. To achieve a higher protection time, you can apply another layer of ceramic sauce in 30 minutes. Do not wait more than 40 minutes!
To care for washing and washing, we recommend the product “Careseal” or “Hybrid-Spray-Wax”. With these products, you can significantly increase the protection time!
Application: 3 to 5 ml / m²
Operating temperature: + 15 ° C to + 30 ° C
Resistance to weathering: after 18-24 hours
Curing time: 7-9 days
Storage and shelf life: at least 12 months at room temperature in closed original containers.
Protect from sunlight and frost
Storage temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C
Time of the time