Metal coating ServFaces
ServFaces is a universal and unique quality product for numerous metal surfaces such as copper, bronze, precious metals, non-ferrous metals, galvanized (galvanized) metals, stainless steel, ferrous metals u.v.m. It provides optimal protection for a wide range of applications.
Multitalent for surface optimization
High-transparency coatings form a long-lasting, scratch and dirt resistant protective coating even with minimal application. Due to the low use of the material, rigid coatings are particularly suitable for large applications. Therefore, damage from resins, acids, salts, weathering and mechanical influences is not a chance. Our high-strength hard coatings are also extremely heat resistant from +890 ° C to + 1800 ° C (depending on the composition).
Fingerprints on stainless steel surfaces are minimized to 90% and can be removed with a damp cloth!
Our goal is to make good products that leave a good feeling. Therefore, we are looking for the best compatibility for people and the environment. Our coatings are food products after curing.
• transparent, invisible, flexible and permanent long-term coverage.
• without silicone, fluorine, teflon, wax, silicone and carcinogenic additives
• UV and weatherproof
• resistant to salt water
• The effect against graffiti and protection from virtually all acids and bases, as well as from organic solvents
• Temperature resistance from -50 ° C to +1800 ° C (depending on the composition)
• resistant to chemicals (pH 2-13)
• non-flammable / corrosive
• increases hardness and scratch resistance, very high abrasion resistance
• Protection against corrosion up to 10 years and more
• Easy to clean
• reduces fingerprints up to 90%
• Prolonged cleaning intervals and reduced cleaning and maintenance costs
The metal coating has the following properties for a layer thickness of 3-5 μm. (The thickness of the layer depends on the application process)
1. Hydrophobization of clean, bright, polished or painted surfaces.
(The surface should be free of silicone and grease.) Suitable cleaning agents are the Ultima & Neutra ServFaces cleaner)
2. Optimize the surface hardness of the coated substrate.
3. Due to the unique production formula (organic / inorganic components), the coating has the property of “self-healing”. This behavior of the thermoelastic / thermoplastic flow does not exhibit a lacquer system.
4. Due to the high inorganic content, the surfaces can also be sealed, which are subjected to a constant load of up to + 1050 ° C.
This list is only a brief description of the services.
Clean the surface and clean it of dirt. On smooth surfaces, you can apply the product with our applicator. After a short reaction time about 1-2 minutes, remove the excess product with a microfiber cloth. It can also be used optimally in the course of fine atomization and coagulation. For best results, the ambient temperature should be between + 5 ° C and + 35 ° C. After 120 minutes, the product is dried with dust.
It takes 6-8 days to fully cure (depending on temperature and humidity).
After curing, the coating is resistant to acids, alkalis and solvents (pH 2-13).
– After treatment, protect the surface for at least 18-24 hours before contamination and humidity, as well as from finger fat.
– a separate drying can reduce the drying time by about 2-3 days
– During the curing process, the surface must not be subjected to friction!
Application: 3 to 5 ml / m²
Operating temperature: + 5 ° C to + 35 ° C
Weather resistance: after 24 hours
Cure time: total drying time at room temperature: about 6-8 days
Storage and shelf life: at least 12 months at room temperature in tightly closed original containers.
Protect from direct sunlight and frost
Storage temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C