ServFaces Ceramic Suave (including the last as the last layer)
The product “Ceramic Suave” is a hard coating of a hybrid polymer and is designed for optimal and permanent protection of varnish surfaces without much effort.
The structure of the molecular matrix forms a very thin, non-sticky layer, which is very wear-resistant and wear-resistant.
High-performance Ceramic Suave particles are chemically bonded to the surface and superimposed on the pores of the lacquer. After curing, they form a glossy protective layer. This very simple way to optimize the surface protects the paint from damage such as oxidation, salt, acids and insects.
Thanks to the Ceramic Suave coating, the clear varnish becomes harder and more scratch resistant (about 40-45%) than conventional paints due to high-performance particles on the surface. In particular, new environmentally friendly, water-soluble paints are very soft in their composition. Even if you wash your car only by hand, wear will occur after a while. With Ceramic Suave they are kept to a minimum.
Ceramic Suave prevents the impact of aggressive and acidic products on clear varnish in the pH range of 3-12.
The guarantee for shine is 3 years for professional use!
ServFaces Ceramic Suave ensures that the varnish surfaces retain their original appearance. The product does not turn yellow and is resistant to abrasion.
The product directly joins the lacquer molecule, improves the surface in its anti-seize property and forms an ultra-thin non-stick coating.
Ceramic Suave enhances the gloss and color of the surface.
Features of Ceramic Suave:
– permanent protection
– extremely hydrophobic property
– Resistant to gloss
– Machine washable
– resistant to cleaning agents and the environment (pH 3-12)
– UV and environmentally resistant
– Easy to clean surface
– unique shine and color depth
– no carcinogenic additives
– colorless and clear liquid
– Temperature resistance from -50 ° C to + 690 ° C
– simple processing
Application (applicable to all painted and powder coated surfaces).
Surface with Ultima surface cleaner, and then clean and neutralize with a Neutra surface cleaner
– Place the fabric over the applicator
– Throw 12-18 drops of ceramic sovaz on the application fabric and quickly spread over the surface (you need to create a visible film) …. Change the component for the component and the max. Half hood.
– Allow the product to bleed on the surface for 1-3 minutes or immediately to polish
– Remove the excess using the first special covering towel (first the edges, and then work from the outside inwards, in direct and rapid movement)
– take another new special towel for coating and polish the surface (first the edge areas, and then from the outside into the interior in a circular motion, without exerting a lot of pressure)
– If the strips still need to be visible, take extra thin special finishing towels (5 pcs.) And repeat the process until the strips are visible. (Control with light source)
-Coam Ceramic Coating: maybe after 35 minutes. Do not wait more than 45 minutes!
– after the drying phase for at least 3-5 hours you can apply FINAL (or the next day)
– drop 12-18 drops onto the applicator with applied tissue and distribute the products until they are barely visible, and only light oil film can be seen on the surface.
– After 3-5 minutes you can polish the product using microfiber cloth servFaces or you can process the entire car, and then polish the excess.
– If this process becomes difficult, install the supplied spray head on the bottle and spray a little with FINAL (light spray) in a special towel bar and polish excess / stripes. Fresh product causes excess / stripes!
– Do not put pressure on the surface during this process and apply a special liner to cover between the strings.
Do not apply directly to the sun!
The Ceramic Suave layer has a service life of about 18-24 months. To achieve a higher protection time, you can apply another layer of Ceramic Suave in 35 minutes. Do not wait more than 45 minutes!
For the care between laundry and after washing we recommend the product “Careseal” or “Hybrid-Spray-Wax”. With these products, you can significantly increase the protection time!
Application: 3 to 5 ml / m²
Operating temperature: + 15 ° C to + 30 ° C
Weather resistance: after 18-24 hours
Curing time: 7-9 days
Storage and shelf life: at least 12 months at room temperature in tightly closed original containers.
Protect from direct sunlight and frost
Storage temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C
– Surface coating should not be subjected to severe friction for 2 weeks (machine wash)
Important: in the first 4-5 days after treatment, the coating is still vulnerable to severe stress …. Therefore, bird droppings and insect remains should be removed as quickly and gently as possible.