ServFaces Ceramic Coat / Matt Effect
Technology for multiple surfaces. The transparent and high-strength surface coating of the servFaces series is a versatile and unique quality product. It provides optimum protection of wheels, brakes and exhaust parts.
Multitalent for surface optimization
High-transparency coatings form a durable, scratch and dirt resistant protective layer with a slightly matte effect even with minimal application. Ceramic coats are also very heat resistant up to 1050 ° C. This does not adversely affect the burning properties of the surface. The product can not be removed with acidic cleaning agents.
Our goal is to make good products that leave a good feeling. Therefore, we are looking for the best compatibility for people and the environment. ServFaces covers are food products after curing.
• transparent, invisible long-term coverage
• Does not contain fluorine and is resistant to ultraviolet radiation
• The effect against graffiti and protection from virtually all acids and bases, as well as from organic solvents
• Temperature resistance from -50 ° C – max. +1050 ° C
• resistant to chemicals (brake fluid)
• from atmospheric influences
• non-flammable / corrosive
• scratch resistance
• Protection against paint damage caused by hot brake dust
• Easy to clean
• slightly matt surface
The surface to be treated must be clean and free of grease. Suitable cleaners are the Ultima & Surface Cleaner Neutra surface cleaner. On smooth surfaces, you can apply and apply the product using our application and application fabric. After a short reaction time, max. 1 minute you can remove / polish the excess product with a microfibre cloth (special linen towels). Can also be used optimally during fine spraying. The ambient temperature should be between + 10 ° C and + 35 ° C for best results. After 120 minutes, the product is dried with dust. Installation of the rim is possible in 8-12 hours!
It takes about 6-8 days to fully cure the product. (Depending on temperature and humidity)
After curing, the coating is resistant to acids, alkalis and solvents. (PH 2-13)
– after treatment, protect the surface for at least 18-24 hours before contamination and humidity.
– Total drying time: at room temperature about 6-8 days
– a separate drying can reduce the drying time by about 2-3 days
Application: 3 to 5 ml / m²
Drying: 18 to 24 hours at + 20 ° C
Operating temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C
Storage and shelf life: at least 12 months at room temperature in tightly closed original containers.
Protect from direct sunlight and frost
Storage temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C
During curing, the surface must not be friction-free.