Coverings ServFaces AERO
Technology for multiple surfaces on airplanes. Transparent and high-strength surface coatings of the servFaces series are a diverse and unique quality product. They provide optimal protection for a wide range of applications.
Multitalent for surface optimization
High-transparency coatings form a durable, scratch and dirt resistant protective layer even with minimal application. Due to low use of the material, rigid coatings are particularly suitable for use in large areas. Therefore, damage from resins, acids, salts, weathering and mechanical influences is not a chance. Our high strength silicone hard coatings are also extremely heat resistant up to 1800 ° C. This does not adversely affect the characteristics of the fire on the surface.
Our goal is to make good products that leave a good feeling. Therefore, we are looking for the best compatibility for people and the environment. Our coatings are food products after curing.
• transparent, invisible, flexible and permanent long-term coverage
• without silicone, fluorine, teflon, wax, silicone and carcinogenic additives
• UV and weatherproof
• resistant to salt water
• The effect against graffiti and protection from virtually all acids and bases, as well as from organic solvents
• Temperature resistance from -50 ° C to +1800 ° C (depending on the composition)
• Resistant to chemicals
• non-flammable / corrosive
• increases hardness and scratch resistance, very high abrasion resistance
• Corrosion protection
• Easy to clean
The aerosol coating meets the following requirements for a layer thickness of 3-5 μm. (The thickness of the layer depends on the application process)
1. Hydrophobization of clean, bright, polished or painted surfaces.
(The surface should be free of silicone and grease.) Suitable cleaning agents are the Ultima & Neutra ServFaces cleaner)
2. Optimize the surface hardness of the coated substrate.
3. Due to the unique production formula (organic / inorganic components), the coating has the property of “self-healing”. This behavior of the thermoelastic / thermoplastic flow does not exhibit a lacquer system.
4. Due to the high inorganic content, the components can also be successfully sealed, which are subjected to a constant load of up to 1050 ° C.
This list is only a brief description of the services.
Clean the surface and clean it of dirt. On smooth surfaces, you can apply the product with our applicator. After a short reaction time of about 1-2 minutes, excess product residues can be removed / polished using a microfiber cloth. Aerosol coating is also optimally applicable during the fine spraying process. On rough and absorbent surfaces, the product can be sprayed or rolled up. The ambient temperature should be between + 10 ° C and + 35 ° C for best results. After 120 minutes, the coating is dried with dust.
It takes 6-8 days to fully cure (depending on temperature and humidity). After curing, the coating is resistant to acids, alkalis and solvents (pH 2-13).
– After treatment, protect the surface for at least 18-24 hours from dirt and moisture.
– Total drying time at room temperature: about 6-8 days.
– a separate drying can reduce the drying time by about 2-3 days.
– Processing temperature: +10 ° C – + 35 ° C
– The humidity of the air should be 30% – 80%
– use: smooth surfaces 3-8 ml / m2 – absorbent / open pores (single-layer coating) 5-7 ml / m²
– During the curing process, the surface must not be subjected to friction!
Aeropaint coating: 250 ml / 500 ml / 1000 ml / 5000 ml
Application: for all exterior surfaces of paint on airplanes (gliders, sport planes, etc.). Also suitable for clean plastic surfaces.
Aerometal coating: 250 ml / 500 ml / 1000 ml / 5000 ml
Application: for all clean and untreated metal surfaces on airplanes (gliders, sport aircraft, etc.).
Aero Window Coating: 250ml / 500ml / 1000ml / 5000ml
Application: for all clean and untreated glass surfaces on airplanes (gliders, sports airplanes, etc.).
Application: 3 to 5 ml / m²
Drying: 18 to 24 hours at + 20 ° C
Operating temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C
Storage and shelf life: at least 12 months at room temperature in tightly closed original containers.
Protect from direct sunlight and frost
Storage temperature: + 10 ° C to + 25 ° C
During curing, the surface must not be friction-free.